All safety gear will be provided - personal floatation device and helmet.
The Out The Blue crew will be on-hand throughout your experience to ensure you are getting the most from the equipment and providing tuition and guidance for beginners through to seasoned-users.
We can provide experiences along the coast between Seacliff and North Haven.
For multiple users / bookings we will travel further, please contact us to enquire.
Select a time/date when booking and we will do our best to accomodate with availability and weather conditions. Once booked, we can work with you to confirm a time/date that works for you and provides the best weather window to maximise your experience.
Give the most unique experience to your loved one. When booking a Gift Card experience, pick an experience and once issued to the recipient they will be able to book directly through our website using the gift card as payment.
The initial 6 month and ongoing 12 monthly/100HR (whichever comes first) service requires that your eFoil (mast), and Flite Controller be serviced by an authorised service partner or Fliteboard HQ.
IMPORTANT: The Fliteboard Limited Warranty may be void if your Fliteboard has missed the required service schedule.
1. The service of the mast consists of an overall inspection and replacement of motor seals, oil, anode and wing pad.
2. The service of the controller is to check the overall condition and trigger mechanism.
3. Please be sure to include your user manual (Series 2) in the shipment / delivery, as this now includes the maintenance schedule which is required to be filled in.
4. Service includes all parts and labour.
5. For Series 1 configurations, an additional $25 for parts if the receiver receptacle is not shielded.
6. You are responsible for covering Postage & Packing or dropping to Out The Blue.
7. We will confirm drop off and pick up time upon receiving your booking.
NOTE: For Series 1 configurations, please contact us prior to ensure we have the parts in stock. These can be ordered if required.